Sunday, November 7, 2010

Before & Now.

This is my home,China QingDao.Look at this picture,you can find where i live.kkkk.. In china, i with my parents live in an apartment. It is not very big, but we live together feel very happy. Everyday morning, when i wake up, and open the windows i can feel the fresh air because my home is close the sea, it will make me very comfortable for whole day.
My hometown is a coastal city,sea food are very delicious and fresh, i miss them very much~ These sea food are very very fresh...kkkk.

I think Qingdao is a comfortable city, it has four seasons.Winter is not very cold, but we can see some snow in the winter. Summer is not very hot, and every year have many visitors go there for travel. When  i live in Qingdao, every day not busy, just go to school study or go somewhere with my friends and almost everyday eat dinner at home with my parents.There is nothing new, but i always feel happy.
More than one years ago, i start my new life. I went to Vancouver study and live by myself. At first, everything looks very strange and difficult for me, but a few months later, i feel better and i can control my new life. Canada is a very big country, there people come from many different places. Although there is not my born city, there people always friendly to me, i feel happy and like to stay here.In this year, from live in homestay, after i move out live by myself in an apartment. I had some troubles, but i made some good friend, they give me many help, i am very grateful to them. Vancouver has four seasons in each year, but i usually think there summer is very short, maybe only a few days looks like very hot, after that will rain for a long time  and very cold then going to winter.Actually, i don't like rainning,sometime it make me feel sad although nothing bad things happend. If this day rainning, when i wake up, open the windows, i will feel uncomfortable all day, and i don't want to go anywhere.
Athough there aren't many high-rises like my hometown, it is a beautiful coastal city too. Many new friends live here and stay with me. I like here, and i hope i will have a good future start to here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow~ So nice night view^^
    I want to go there if I have time.
    When I saw your sea food picture, I remind that Korean sea food. Oh My God...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture i think just take at supermarket~
    In my hometown has many this kinds of small markets. Everyday has a lot of people go there buy seafood because they usually fresh and delicious. If you have time go to Qingdao, tell me~I can be your volunteer, take you go some fun places and take you go to some good restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice view~~ I want to travel there too~!^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viva, you are a happy girl. coz you always say 'I feel so happy'. looool :p
    I love Qingdao too !! So beautiful~
    I with my friends went there during last summer holiday. we ate seafood and drank all kinds of beer everyday. But It's so bad that I got gastro spasm!!!haha
    I left an unforgetable memory there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Jane. I hope you can go my hometown.There are some kinds of Korean town and many korean people live there, they like QingDao. I think when you go there, you will like there too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Iris. I am very happy you like QingDao.Did you like QingDao beer? It's the most famous things in QingDao.Every summer, many peole like drink beer.I like it too, but I can drink too much,when i drink a little, my face will become an red apple~~hahaha If we have time, i hope we can drink together~~

    ReplyDelete