Sunday, November 14, 2010

Effect of coming to Canada

Actually, after I graduated from high school to study in Canada , it is not my first plan.
I learned more than two years of Japanese, and in high school, i never learned English.
When i graduated from high school, i wanted to go to Japan continue to learn Japanese, but i had some trouble with visa.
Finally, if  i insisted on going to Japan will become more difficult than before.
 After that, i saw a lot of friends smooth go to other country to study, i feel very sad.
After a few months, my father ask me, if  you want to study abroad, you can go to Canada, but you will start to learn English, it is a big difficult problem for you.
My answer is "Yes, i want."
Then i decided to come to Canada to study, i know i didn't have a good plan, every thing is difficult, but i want try my best.
 I came to Canada more than one year, during this time i learn English from begin, it is difficult for me, but i never give up. I successfully completed the foundation courses, one level and two level courses, and learn three level in this time. I hope i can finish Easl courses quickly, then i can go to university  continue to study. During this year, i learned many things. For example, i learned how to cook by myself, how to do housework, and how to live by myself. These make me grow, and experience the real life abroad.
For this year, i made a lot of friends.Although, they usually come from different country, and we have different culture, we are study in Canada, we became friends and have a good friendship. When i stay with them, i always feel very happy.Because of them, i never feel lonely anymore.
I think came to Canada for this year, it gives me may experiences about life, and it make me grow. 

1 comment:

  1. If you go to Japan that time, we could not meet each other.
    We can make a lot of memory that you can remember after few years.^^

    ReplyDelete