Thursday, November 4, 2010

Victoria...

Victoria,I am coming~kkk..

A few days ago, i with my friends went to victoria for two days travel. I was very excited because i have never been there before, and my friends tell me there is a vey beautiful place.
When we arrived there, i saw victoria and i think it is a small town. In there, have no many people, wide roads and have no crowd car on the road.Sometime,we can see some carriages on the street. It looks like a clean and quiet city. I like there.During that two days, the wether was very bad...i feel not very happy. Maybe this season go to victoria not really good. Provincial Office open at Mon-Fri,and we went to there at weekend,so we miss the open time.After that, we want to wacth Wax Museum, but it was under renovation..we miss a good place agian. It is so bad..Fianlly, we went to the Butchart  Gardens. Although, this season there is the best watch time, we also saw so many beautiful flowers. That park is very big, that my first time saw the biggest flowers park in my life.
Oh, i forgot some interesting things.
I took this photo in downtown. First time i saw it, i really think that some people live in an apartment, and they were looking outside.A few mins later, when i near them, i found the answer.kkk...
That just some pictures on the wall. These like 3d pictures, when you live far from them, you will saw some people look at you.After you near them, then you can see clearly, these just pictures.
This my first time stay with horses so close..In this photo, i look like smile..in fact, i was very nervous..i afraid the horse doesn't want to take photo with me, maybe it will move or hit me...kkk finally, it very kind with me,and i feel happy..

1 comment: