Saturday, December 4, 2010

!!!!!!!! Plan....

Just left the last class,i feel so fast for this semester, maybe the reason is we only have two class in one week.
Although i did not talk many with classmates, at this moment, i very miss everyone.
Actually, i do not like leave...
 I remembered other semester in the past, during the semester i have friends in the class,
but when we finish the class, next semester, we do not study together, then make us become more stranger than before.
I do not like this feeling, so why i do not like leave....

Christmas is coming..i want to go back to China, but i'm very worried about my marker..pass or not pass..
Actually, i have no enough confidence.......
but i hope i have a happy end, i think that will be a great gift for me..
then i can go back to China, give my parents a surprise..
This vacation has more than 3 weeks, for me i think it is not too long and it is not enough..
In this year summer, i missed visit the World Exhibition or Exposition, although it has been close, i still want to go ShangHai and see it in this time,complete my dream~~~
Other things, my pareants have vacation during the Christmas too,
my mother really like shopping,so she wants to go HongKong shopping with me again...
i think, maybe my family will go Hong Kong for a few days. This is my plan, all the things depends on my marker, pass or ....if i can, i will so happy with this vacation, if not..i have no idea yet....
When i think about this, usually make me crazy!!!!!!!!!
Finally, i made some friends in this class, thanks all the students and my teacher Michael...kkkkkk.. and my best friend ❤Geumdan❤

4 comments:

  1. Omg!! I was so surprised that when I saw what you write^^
    Thank you so much>.<♡
    I am moved by your saying^^
    Have a good vacation in China.
    I will miss you when you go back for a while ToT
    Keep in touch even though you are in China^^
    Ok??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go to Hongkong too..But I don't have too much time to go there!! Pity!!
    I'm jealous,looool

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Geumdan.
    kkkk...thank you~~do not feel surprise~it is really things in my heart. this term i met u, i always feel happy..i will stay in touch with u, when i come back i will call u~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Iris:
    hahaha..my mother really likes shopping, and she has no sometime can go shopping in the year..so why when she has chance, she must goes somewhere with me and go shopping..i think you like shopping too..because HongKong is a very good shopping place~~kkkkk

    ReplyDelete