Saturday, November 27, 2010

**The Great Wall**





The Chinese are pound of the Great Wall.
A famous saying about it is: He who does not reach the Great Wall is not a true man.
When i was six years old, i experienced one time.
Although i don't want to be a true man, i can enjoy that feeling.
The Great Wall in China is one of the three biggest man made projects in the world and also one of the eight wonders of the world.
It across many mountains and it is one of the two projects on the earth that can be seen from the moon. 
The Great Wall was built more than two thousand years ago. 
In the past, the Great Wall was used for wars, but now it became a famous place of interest.




5 comments:

  1. i have been here before, but it was too long to achieve it. of course, i need protect myself, so i didn't walked to the top.~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have been to this place too!! I think it was about seven years ago when I was only eleven.. I only walked to the middle of "the Great Wall" because it was really long for me to walk to the top^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For BOBO and JANE.
    KKKK~Me too,i agreed with u, it is too loooooong~i think nobody can finish walk it, maybe some people can, but i think it very hard~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know here! This place is really famous in Korea. I want to go there someday if I have a time^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been there, too. This is a great place. After I finished visiting, I felt tired.

    ReplyDelete